There has been quite a few reports on our local news lately questioning if certain energy and sports drinks really are good for athletes to be consuming. On a more positive note, Zipfizz has been making headlines for its innovative packaging and healthy low-cal energy drinks. Zipfizz is a healthy energy like no other. In fact, Zipfizz is the only healthy energy drink-mix powder in a tube. You can easily carry it in your gym bag, purse, backpack, or even store it in your desk drawer at work. All you need to do is open your Zipfizz tube and pour the the vitamin and mineral packed powder into your glass or bottle with 16 to 20 ounces of water. As the powder combines with the water, it makes a fun fizzing sound.
Zipfizz drinks are really awesome and pack quite a punch from the moment you begin to mix them with water. You would have loved to see me mix my first Zipfizz energy drink. It was great physical comedy. I shook my drink much more than necessary when preparing my Zipfizz energy drink and the fizz made the lid of my bottle pop open. I got sprayed. These energy drinks definitely have zip and fizz! I personally like to drink my Zipfizz with 18 ounces of cold water and a few ice cubes. Zipfizz has 30 times more electrolytes than the leading sports/energy drinks. One tube of ZipFizz only has 10 calories, NO SUGAR, and provides 4 to 6 hours of energy.
The pink lemonade Zipfizz is a refreshing flavor with the classic twist of sweet and tart. I especially enjoyed this flavor on a hot summer day. If I want a yummy treat in liquid form, I turn to the Limited Edition Orange Cream Zipfizz. It tastes just like a creamsicle! I’m hoping this flavor stays around awhile! Zipfizz is introducing a new Limited Edition flavor very soon, so keep a look out for the new Limited Edition flavor, Fruit Punch!
Zipfizz is available at many retail stores as well as online at the Zipfizz website. If you purchase Zipfizz at Walmart, be sure to enter the Zipfizz promotion for a chance to win a hat, water bottle, and a month supply of Zipfizz! One winner will be chosen each month while promotion is running. Go here to see if the Walmart near you is participating in this great promotion. Zipfizz is also offering their Facebook fans a $1.00 off coupon while supplies last, so be sure to check out the Zipfizz Facebook page!
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a Zipfizz prize pack consisting of a water bottle and Zipfizz variety pack. Mandatory Entry: Visit Zipfizz and come back here to leave a comment telling me what flavor you would love to try.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- “Like” Zipfizz on Facebook (3 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Zipfizz on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #WIN a Zipfizz variety pack and water bottle #Giveaway @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1NL” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 26, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the continental U.S. only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Congrats to Kristie D. on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
I was provided product information, Zipfizz, USB Drive, and a water bottle for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.