Patch Products Inc. continues to impress me with their fun games and puzzles. The clever minds at Patch recently created a new product line, Big Little Games, which consists of three games, Flingin’ Frogs, Spurtle Turtle, and Super Shooter Basketball. These fun-filled games all have one big thing in common……they come in a small package. You actually will have room to store these games in your home! The small size of these games make them perfect gifts for holidays and birthdays. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Easter bunny left a few Big Little Games in some Easter baskets next year. However, I have a feeling good old St. Nick may be stuffing a few of these games in stockings this year as well. In the meantime, we have been enjoying Flingin’ Frogs all summer!
Flingin’ Frogs is a fun game that has entertained my family for months now. You can really makes these frogs hop! I have to admit that I probably enjoy this game as much as my son does. I also love how this game can be played by just one player if only one person is interested in playing the game. However, there are 4 sets of frogs in this game so you can have a fun family challenge or child can play with his or her friends. Flingin’ Frogs is extremely fun and addicting. The blue pond level is worth 10 points and each level increases by 10 more points. No one in my family can resist the challenge of flinging their frogs onto the flower. It is worth 50 points after all!
The design of the Flingin’ Frogs game is pretty brilliant. The game consists of the blue pond, three lily pads, a pink flower, and 12 frogs. My 4-year-old can assemble this game all by himself and when we are done playing we fling all of the frogs into the blue pond. Clean up has never been so fun! Once the frogs are all in side we place the flower and smaller lily pads into the pond and the largest green lily pad serves as the lid. The Flingin’ Frogs game is now stored inside it This small game is perfect for travel!
Bring your family together this year with a new game from Patch Products! You can purchase any of their great products, including the Flingin’ Frogs game at the Patch Products website.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win the Flingin’ Frogs game from Patch Products! Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me another Patch product you would love to own.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow PatchProducts on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a @PatchProducts Flingin’ Frogs Game! @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Jn US/CAN” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Patch Products on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to edmontonjb on Random.org choosing your winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on August 19, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in both U.S. and Canada! The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Patch Products provided me with the Flingin’ Frogs game featured in this post for review purposes only. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.