IMAGINE GreenWear makes the greenest garments in the industry. They also have some of the coolest organic clothing designs I have ever seen! IMAGINE GreenWear uses a new technology that sets a new standard for eco-friendly clothing for all ages. This revolutionized screen printing which uses a similar process used to print fine silk is now being used to create organic clothing for babies, kids, and adults. Here are few reasons why GreenWear clothing is so unique:
- We are totally made in the USA; knitting the material, cut and sewing of garments, and all decoration including printing and dyeing.
- We are a green manufacturer. Here’s a press release about our sustainable manufacturing set up: http://www.prweb.com/releases/
- Our garments combine 100% organic cotton and eco-processing to make “the greenest garment in the industry”
- Unlike other screen printed apparel, organic or otherwise, we do NOT use screen inks, either plastic or water based.
- Screen inks have a rubbery or scratchy hand feel and have PVC’s, resins, pigments, binders, solvents, and high impact emissions
- GreenWear dye prints are SUPER SOFT, and safe for baby’s or sensitive skin. They feel just like the combed cotton they are printed on.
- GreenWear dye prints will not fade or crack after washes like all universally used printing inks.
- GreenWear dye prints are totally eco-friendly unlike screen inks. GreenWear dye base is edible!
- GreenWear garments are pre shrunk.
- We decorate our garments with graphics on the front AND back of the garments- everybody’s seen from the back too!
- Best of all, GreenWear has had a great response to its styles, designs and colors. The GreenWear mission is to promote “green” apparel by making hip fashion that looks and feels great!
My three-year old son has the IMAGINE GreenWear Zoom long sleeve tee. This is one of those shirts that everyone comments on when they see it. The combination of the vintage plane and pops of color make this shirt classic and edgy all at once. Then when you catch a glance at the back side of the tee, you can’t help but notice the colorful parachute and pilot. I have found IMAGINE GreenWear clothing to run true to size. My son is mostly a size 3 and just inching his way into a size 4. I ordered his zoom tee in a size 4/5 and it runs just a little big. That is exactly what I would expect and it should fit him perfectly this fall when the weather cools down.
My little man A, has the pirate shirt by IMAGINE GreenWear. I love everything about this shirt. It is made with 100% organic cotton and printed with seaweed based dyes. This makes it safe for the most sensitive skin! The color scheme is fun and colorful which makes the black silhouette of the pirate image even more interesting. The treasure map on the back of the shirt is simply awesome. My son loves the shirt and it inspires creative play every time he wears it. I must say it is hard to resist joining in on his adventures when he has his very own treasure map!
My baby girl finds the IMAGINE GreenWear carousel romper to be super comfortable. She tends to have more sensitive skin so the seaweed based dyes and lead free snaps make for a perfect baby romper. The design on this romper is also very colorful and fun and of course continues onto the back side as well. The IMAGINE GreenWear dresses for little girls are just as colorful and fun as the baby girl rompers. The long sleeve dresses would go perfectly with leggings or tights and would make for some adorable outfits for fall. It is hard to believe it is time for back to school shopping already!
Get 15% off your IMAGINE GreenWear purchase with the coupon code: PRE15
I received the carousel romper, zoom, and pirate tees for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the products I reviewed.