Stuart Weitzman is a genius. He has made me, a grown woman, drool over a baby girl’s pair of shoes. Stuart Weitzman has already mastered the art of creating fabulous designer shoes for women but the Stuart Weitzman: my first weitzmans product line has taken baby shoes to a whole new level. If I could find a pair of the Baby Nantucket shoes in my size, I would be wearing them right now!
Not only are these shoes the cutest things I have ever seen, but they are designed well too. The back of each shoe has a short zipper so, you can easily get the shoe on and of her little feet. The inside of the shoes are lined with soft fabric for a comfortable fit and the fetching bows on these shoes are bound to entertain baby girl as well. I know I can’t keep my eyes of them!
I am also loving the My First Weitzmans Babycupcake shoes for everything for every holiday from Halloween through New Years! These adorable Mary Jane style shoes covered in mini glitter would complete any Halloween costume. I keep picturing a tiny little lady bug, bee, or pumpkin wearing black Babycupcake shoes! These same shoes would be the perfect accessory for a holiday dress as well. Truth be told, I think these shoes would work great with almost any outfit! Simply adorable.
Every baby girl should have My First Weitzmans! You can purchase Stuart Weitzman shoes for you and your baby girl online at the Stuart Weitzman website.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a pair of My First Weitzmans! The winner will be able to choose the shoe size and the sponsor will surprise you with the style. Mandatory Entry: Visit Zappos or Nordstroms and share with us your favorite Weitzman Baby Shoes.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Stuart Weitzman on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #WIN My First Weitzmans Designer shoes @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Nv” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Stuart Weitzman on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Sherrie C. on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 30, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I was provided My First Weitzmans Nantucket shoes for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.