Bioken is a brand I love and trust because they use natural ingredients to care for both your scalp and hair. The Bioken philosophy states, nature holds the secret to beautiful hair. The Bioken Enfanti natural remedy hair care line offers products to meet all of your hair needs. My hubby and I both used the Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo this summer. This shampoo is so refreshing! When massaging the Tea Tree shampoo into my scalp, I would feel a pleasant tingling and cooling sensation all over my head. It feels and smells great. My scalp thanks me every time I use it. If only I could share the scent of the Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner with you! It is the perfect way to wake up in the morning or refresh your hair and scalp on a hot day!
My hubby doesn’t use conditioner so I go the bottle of conditioner all to myself! Tea Tree is a natural dandruff fighter. Btioken Enfanti Tee Tree shampoo and conditioner leaves both your hair and scalp clean. I love these products because they are gentle on my hair while meeting all of my hair care needs. This shampoo and conditioner combo naturally help lock in moisture and soften my hair while soothing my scalp. The Bioken Enfanti Natural Remedy Tea Tree line was designed with all hair types in mind. The shampoo worked great on my hubby’s short straight blonde hair, and the Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner both worked great on my long brown wavy hair. My hubby needs to wash his hair everyday or it gets oily and I only wash my hair every other day because I have normal hair that I often curl with a hot iron. Our hair types could not be more different, yet the soothing treatment of the tea tree oil and other herbal extracts worked well on both of our hair types.
You can purchase Bioken hair care products online at the Bioken website.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win Bioken Enfanti Volume Shampoo and Conditioner! The Enfanti Volume shampoo and conditioner are on the top of my wish list for what to try next, so I thought it would be fun for one of you to get to try them for free! Mandatory Entry: Visit Bioken and come back here to leave a comment telling me what product you would love to try.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- “Like” Bioken on Facebook (3 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Bioken @Bioken_Enfanti on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #WIN a Bioken Enfanti Natural Remedy Hair Care Products #Giveaway @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Ng” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Allison Downes on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 23, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I was provided Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the products I reviewed.