Hiccup. Hiccup. Hiccup. The dreaded hiccups. We have all had them and most likely tried many methods to get rid of them. I have tried many silly different ways to get rid of the hiccups and have had very little success. Now thanks to the Hicural, I can eliminate the hiccups in just seconds. The Hicural hiccup relief tool is small, easy to use, and effective. Simply place the hiccup stick in your mouth as directed and slowly drink a glass of water. You will be amazed at how quickly your hiccups stop! Check out the funny videos at the Hicural YouTube Channel. How many of those funny hiccup remedies have you tried? I am embarrassed to admit that I actually tried swallowing a spoon full of sugar. It was a complete fail…..no hiccup relief and made me feel sick.
The Hicural is so easy to use that my 4-year-old has used it successfully several times now. Each time Little A used the Hicural, his hiccups were gone in seconds. I honestly did not expect it to work for him since I knew he would not drink a whole glass of water with the Hicural in his mouth. Whenever Little A gets the hiccups, he places the Hicural in his mouth and slowly sips a small amount of water. He follows the directions perfectly with the exception of drinking less water than recommended. Despite this small variation, the Hicural has worked like a charm every time. Hicural has a convenient case for easy storage. You can easily toss the hiccup stick in your purse and be prepared wherever you go. After using the Hicural, simply wash it with soap and warm water and it is ready to use again. Hicural does recommend each person in your household have his or her own Hicural stick just like a toothbrush.
You can purchase the Hicural Hiccup Relief Tool online at the Hicural website.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win the New Hicural Hiccup Relief Tool! Mandatory Entry: “Like” Hicural on Facebook and leave me a comment here sharing that you did this. If you leave a comment on the Hicural Facebook page that you were sent by The Children’s Nook, you can have an extra entry!
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Hicural on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win the NEW Hicural Hiccup Relief Tool @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1LE” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Thao Nguyen on Random.org choosing your winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 19, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the continental U.S. only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I received the Hicural for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.