There are hundreds of household and grocery items that have Box Tops for Education on their packaging, so you most likely use a few of these products in your home. Right now at Walmart you can find over 100 of these items loaded with 4 Box Tops! Start the school year off right with a collection of Box Tops for your school while you and your family enjoy those General Mills products you all love.
Visit the Box Tops For Education website to learn more about the Box Tops Program and how you can help the school of your choice reach its goal for the 2012-2013 school year. You can choose a school to support and keep track of its progress throughout the year. Want to earn even more for your school? Earn More For Your School was developed to help Walmart shoppers do just that! Visit EarnMoreForMySchool.com to find out how you can earn even more for your school with eBox Tops.
Visit your local Walmart to purchase any of the participating Box Tops for Education products.
Win It! ******CLOSED*******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a $25 Walmart Gift Card! Mandatory Entry: What must-have item will you be purchasing from Walmart for your children’s back-to-school needs? If you don’t have a child in school, which Box Tops items from General Mills do you plan to purchase?
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Walmart on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Box Tops for Education on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to win a $25 Walmart Gift Card @childrensnook @BTFE http://wp.me/pX9wg-1LO #myblogspark” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Walmart on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Box Tops for Education on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Mary Happymommy on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 11, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The Walmart gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by General Mills and Walmart through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine alone.