Want to spend less time doing laundry? All recently introduced mighty pacs so you can do just that! All mighty pacs are conveniently premeasured with right amount of concentrated detergent with active stainlifters to clean a regular load of laundry. All mighty pacs are safe to use in all washers and dissolve completely in all water temperatures. In celebration of these might pacs, all teamed up with ParentsConnect.com to launch the Mighty Fun Moments Contest. Families can enter by clicking here for a chance to win a cruise on board Norwegian Cruise Line with Nickelodeon activities and entertainment. Simply share what activities your family enjoys. This contest opens the door for great conversation about how each different families enjoy those special time-saved moments in their homes (no purchase necessary). Official rules can be found here.
All mighty pacs are available in Original scent and Free Clear. I tend to use all Free Clear since I have young children and my hubby has sensitive skin. However, I have used the Original all scent mighty pacs and no one in my family had any negative reaction to the dyes or perfumes.
All mighty pacs are packaged in a resealable bag that helps prevent you from spilling your mighty pacs all over the floor. Since many of you have young children in your homes, I do want to stress that you should always keep all mighty pacs out of the reach of young children. After I pull out a mighty pac to use in my washer, I reseal the bag and place it in a high cabinet above my washer. With all mighty pacs, starting a load of laundry could not be easier. For a quick demonstration on how all mighty pacs work visit all laundry.
You can now purchase all mighty pacs at most mass retailers and grocery stores.
Win It! *******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook are going to win an all mighty pacs prize pack like the one featured on this post! Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment sharing which all mighty pacs you would love to try first.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win an @all mighty pacs prize pack @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1EX #myblogspark” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entry)
- “Like” All Laundry on Facebook (2 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Michelle S. on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 8, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
All provided me with product info and an all mighty pacs prize pack via My Blog Spark for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.