I don’t know what is more shocking. The fact that another season is quickly passing me by or that my children have again outgrown most of their clothing! I love that The Children’s Place makes fashion affordable! For this reason, it is the perfect place to go for back to school shopping. Your children can pick out the latest styles and you can actually afford it!
Since my boys are still pretty young, I do not have the pressure of back to school shopping for all of my children. However, I still find myself at The Children’s Place every season to buy my boys new clothing. They simply grow like weeds! The Children’s Place has a great selection of boys clothing that appeals to both of my boys personalities and interests. My boys have been wearing fun Children’s Place graphic tees and stylish hooded sweatshirts all summer. I simply adore the I’m On My Brother’s Team tee Little D is wearing in the photos above. Cute, right? My 4 year old especially loves their licensed graphic tees and cannot go anywhere without his Captain America tee from The Children’s Place.
The Children’s Place clothing has always been comfortable for my active boys to wear and holds up well after many washings. Little A’s Captain America tee survived making mud pies and he still wears this shirt weekly! They also can’t resist the fun accessories at The Children’s Place. They both picked out the matching fedora hats and I have to admit they are pretty darn cute! Little A and Little D wore their Children’s Place hats to a family wedding recently and were a big hit.
You can purchase The Children’s Place clothing and accessories online at The Children’s Place website or in any of their retail stores. Don’t forget to pay with your Children’s Place credit card to get an additional 5% off your purchase!
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a $25 Gift Card to The Children’s Place! Mandatory Entry: Visit The Children’s Place and come back here to leave a comment telling me what you would love to buy if you won.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Place on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow The Children’s Place on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow The Children’s Place @childrensplace on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a $25 Gift Card to The Children’s Place @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Eb” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” The Children’s Place on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Laurie on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on September 2, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I received a $25 Gift Card to The Children’s Place to purchase products for review. All opinions are mine alone.