Artie Bennett is the clever children’s author of two of my son’s favorite books. I featured Bennett’s giggle inducing book, The Butt Book, last year and could not resist featuring his latest creation, Poopendous!, as this month’s must have children’s book. Artie Bennett’s newest story covers a loaded topic that is immensely funny and surprisingly educational. Poopendous! engages my 4-year-old son’s mind and tickles his funny bone. He simply adores this book. We have actually read Poopendous! so many times that my son recites it from memory.
Poopendous! takes you on a fun adventure discovering the many practical uses of poop. This story captures children’s attention and quenches their thirst for knowledge. Before Poopendous! arrived on our doorstep, the topic of poop was limited to dirty diapers and potty training. Now after reading Poopendous! nearly a hundred times, many insightful conversations have been initiated by my son regarding poop and its many uses. The story flows amazing well with Bennett’s clever rhyming words and the funny illustrations by Mike Moran. I can honestly say I never thought I would enjoy a book about poop but Poopendous! is an engaging story that you won’t soon forget. “To read this book, you must be strong. Just hold your nose and come along!”
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a hardcover copy of Poopendous! Mandatory Entry: Visit Artie Bennett’s website and come back here to leave me a comment telling me who you would love to get this book for.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a hardcover copy of the clever and fun story, Poopendous! @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Ii US/CAN” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to domestic diva on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on August 1, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in both U.S. and Canada. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I was provided a copy of Poopendous! for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.