The Nighty Night Nursing Light is a brilliant product that was created to make night-time feedings easier. This wonderful little light was designed with nursing moms in mind but it can also be quite useful for bottle feedings. I even use mine to shed a little light during night-time diaper changes! The Nighty Night Nursing Light provides a soft glow of light that allows you to see what you are doing while feeding your baby. I nursed both of my boys and let me just say that nursing would have been much easier in those early months if I had been able to use the Nighty Night Nursing Light. I often fumbled around in the dark trying not to wake my hubby and disturb my baby as little as possible. All you nursing moms out there know it can be quite painful if you don’t get your baby latched on properly! Having the soft glow of light from this nursing light will allow you to nurse with confidence. Plus, the more efficient you and baby are during feeding time, means more time you have for sleep!
The Nighty Night Nursing Light is a multi-functional light that is easy to use. To light up your nursing light, you push the star-shaped button and it will light up. Simply push the button again to turn the light off. The Nighty Night Nursing Light also features a timer and vibration option. These options will help you keep track of how long you are feeding your baby and if you fall asleep the vibration option will gently wake you up! You can also use the nursing light as a reminder of which side your baby last ate from. Simply attach the nursing light to the left or right side of your clothing so you know which side you fed your baby from last. Who knew a two and a half-inch light weighing 2.1 ounces could have so many uses!?
You can purchase the Nighty Night Nursing Light online at their website and at any of the retailers listed here.
Win It! *******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a Nighty Night Nursing Light! Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me you would love to win or simply say something nice……easy entry!
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Nighty Night Nursing Light @NursingLight on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a Nighty Night Nursing Light #Giveaway at the @childrensnook Baby Event! http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Gh @nursinglight” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Nighty Night Nursing Light on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
- If you shared the Baby Event post on or before June 18th on Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, or your blog (1 entry)
Congrats to Tandra Ahrens on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on July 21, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I was provided a Nighty Night Nursing Light to try for review purposes only. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.