Kokopax is a company that prides itself in designing stylish functional products that simply become a part of your everyday life. I can honestly say that I do not go anywhere without my Kokopax Diaper Tote! This bag has simply become my life line. It is my purse, diaper bag, first aid kit, my everything. You could say this bag makes me a magician, because I have surprised many people by what I have pulled out of my bag!
Kokopax diaper totes have a custom water-resistant lining which makes these bags quite durable. Each bag includes a changing pad that folds up securely with velcro for easy storage. I keep mine at the bottom of my bag because it provides a soft and wide base for my bag. This allows me to store many items in the bag safely and I simply grab one corner of the pad and pull it out whenever I need it. As you can see by the adorable monkey design on the changing pad and lining of this tote, Kokopax uses fabulous patterns and materials on the both the inside and outside of their totes!
The Kokopax diaper tote has three very deep pockets, a beverage compartment and a zippered pocket. I keep a very long list of items in the zippered pocket of my tote. The three deep pockets are lined in a row on one side of the tote. One pocket is larger than the other two. This large pocket easily holds my son’s doodlepack and other random items. The two more narrow deep pockets also hold bottles and sippy cups well if you are traveling with more than one. If the insane amount of storage hasn’t already moved this diaper tote to the top of your mommy wish list, maybe the magnetic closure will give it that final boost to the top. This feature truly makes this bag a dream to use. When going anywhere with children, you quickly develop the need for more hands! When you are holding your baby or toddler in one arm, it can be a challenge to get into your diaper bag or purse with only one free hand. The magnetic closure on the Kokopax makes it extremely easy to open or close your tote with just one hand.
Since I love the fabric patterns Kokopax uses for their diaper totes, I was thrilled to discover that they carried many of these patterns over into their other product lines. Not only can you carry baby’s supplies in their cute totes, but you can carry baby in one of their fabulous carriers while protecting baby from the sun with an adorable Kokopax sun hat. Traveling with baby just got a whole lot easier!
Win It! *******CLOSED*******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a Kokopax Sun hat! Mandatory Entry: Visit Kokopax and come back here to leave me a comment sharing which item is your favorite.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Kokopax on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win a Kokopax Sun Hat #Giveaway at the @childrensnook Baby Event! http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Fq” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Kokopax on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
- If you pinned or shared the Baby Event post before June 19th (1 entry)
Congrats to Charity L on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on July 20, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Kokopax provided the Samantha Diaper Tote for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.