Tummy time just got bigger and better with the Panda Mat! The Panda Mat is an absolutely brilliant product. First, it is the largest, most well padded play mat I have ever seen. Second, the Panda Mat has a quilted cover that can easily be removed for cleaning and is made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. My third and final point is that this is no ordinary play mat. The colorful pictures on the mat will encourage your child to push up and crawl and as he or she grows your child will use those same engaging pictures to learn how to identify different animals, letters, and numbers. I have yet to see a walking child resist waddling along those cute panda foot prints!
The Panda Mat truly is a premium quality mat that will serve your baby well into his or her pre-school years. My 4 year old loves this mat just as much as my one year old. My boys love to play simon says with the mat. I simply tell them to find one of the items on the mat and they quickly hop to it. I used to put our Panda mat away every night after they went to bed, and every morning one of my boys would go running to the closet requesting I get out the Panda Mat. Needless to say, I rarely put our mat away anymore! If they are not having fun identifying all of the fun pictures, letters, and numbers on the mat, my boys are usually rolling around all over the mat in a fit of giggles.
I got the Panda mat with the sole purpose of having a large, safe play area for when baby #3 arrived. The Panda mat is 4.7′ x 6′ and is over 1 inch thick! You could easily have twins play on this mat together! The Panda mat is the perfect place for a baby to safely work on motor development. In the mean time, my one year old and 4 year have made it quite clear that our Panda mat is going to be a family blanket until we are hopefully blessed with another baby someday.
You can purchase the Panda Mat online at their website.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
Thanks to the amazing people at Panda mat, one lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win one of these fabulous mats! Amazing, right? Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment sharing what feature of the Panda Mat you like the most.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a Panda Mat #Giveaway @childrensnook Baby Event http://wp.me/pX9wg-1E5” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
- If you shared the Baby Event post on or before June 18th on Facebook, Pinterest, Google +, or your blog (1 entry)
Congrats to Tess on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on July 17, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
I received a Panda Mat for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.