PROBAR is an innovative company that creates convenient all natural foods. They simply want to make it easy for you to grab a healthy snack on the go. Living in a country where convenience often results in the consumption of empty calories, I am thrilled to discover a company that actually wants to make it easier for us to make a healthier choice when a hunger craving strikes. It is no surprise that Prevention Magazine chose Fruition as “Best Bar” in their 2012 Healthy Food Awards. PROBAR Fruition was chosen out of over 500 submissions!
PROBAR recently introduced its first Gluten FREE product line! To the delight of everyone searching for a super snack food, PROBAR Fruition products hit shelves on March 2012. Fruition fruit-dense snack bars contain one full serving of fruit and are made of 100% vegan, organic, non-GMO, gluten-free medley of dates, oats, chia seeds, and cashews.
PROBAR Fruition snack bars come in a variety of different flavors. I strongly suggest you try them all because you may be surprised by which flavors you enjoy the most. When I first saw the Fruition Lemon snack bar, I quickly assumed it was going to be my least favorite flavor. I completely surprised myself by truly enjoying this snack bar. I think the unique combination of cashews, chia seeds, and fruit meld together for a great chewy snack!
I am so happy that PROBAR included chia seeds in their fruition snack bars because I am always looking for ways to get more Omega-3 in my diet. I seem to have a weakness for all of the flavors with red fruit, Cherry, Strawberry, and Cran-Raspberry. However, they offer plenty of other fruit flavors representing many other shades of the rainbow!
PROBAR has generously offered a coupon for The Children’s Nook readers! This coupon will get you 40% off of your first PROBAR purchase! Use the code: BLOGGER at checkout. Fruition Snack Bars are available in 7 different flavors:
- Chocolate Orange
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a box of PROBAR Fruition Snack Bars! Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below sharing which PROBAR flavor you would like to try first.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- “Like” PROBAR on Facebook (3 entries!)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow PROBAR on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win a package of @thePROBAR Fruition Snack Bars @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1CZ Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO….” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on June 6, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in both U.S. and Canada. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Thanks to PROBAR and FamilyReviewNetwork I was provided product information and a variety pack of PROBAR Fruition Snack Bars for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.