Looking for some fabulous shoes that will knock your socks off and have you sliding your toes right into sandals this Spring? If your answer is yes, and of course it is, then you will want to check ou the Naturalizer shoe spring collection. They have fabulous shoes in many different styles. They even have some fabulous boat shoes. I am loving those canvas shoes because you don’t need to wear socks with them yet they keep your toes warm on cooler days! I also like wearing this style when I want to hide the fact that I need to freshen up my toe nail polish!
This spring Naturalizer has also introduced several fabulous wedges. I have the Peyton wedge sandals. They are available in several different colors but I chose the shiny red/brown leather pair. I am loving these shoes. The splash of color is really fun but there is still enough neutral to them that I can wear them with a lot of different outfits. I have been extremely impressed with how comfortable these shoes feel. These shoes have a bit of cushion to them which provides extra support. The adjustable strap also allows for a custom fit around the ankle. Most importantly the wedge heel of this shoe makes your legs look great yet it is much more stable and comfortable than a spiked heel for us moms chasing little ones around! Now at least my feet can look stylish while I am running around with baby drool on my shirt!
The Naturalizer Shoes Spring Collection is a great way to freshen up your woredrobe for Spring and Summer. I know I feel bright and happy each time I put on my new Peyton wedges!
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a Gift Card for a FREE pair of shoes purchased in-store or online at Naturalizer.com! Mandatory Entry: Visit Naturalizer and come back here to leave me a comment sharing which pair of shoes are your favorite.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow naturalizer on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win a pair of fabulous shoes from the Naturalizer Spring Collection @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1C3 #myblogspark” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow Naturalizer on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Naturalizer on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on May 29, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the U.S. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The shoes, information, and gift card for the giveaway were all provided by Naturalizer via MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.