Buckle your seat belts, because you are about to explore a website that specializes in vehicles on the go! Shirts That Go is a company that makes vehicle themed children’s shirts. This fabulous company was created by a father who I suspect may have heard a few vrrrrooom, vrrrrooooms and chooo choos over the years. As a mother of two boys, I am always on alert for all things that travel on roads, train tracks, or fly. Any of you out there with a son or grandson know exactly what I am talking about. Boys simply love vehicles on the go! Now I catch myself getting excited when I see a dump truck or hot air balloon because I know I will see the delight and wonder on my boys’ faces once they see them as well. Thanks to Shirts That Go my boys now get that same excited facial expression each time we pull their vehicle themed t-shirts out of the closet.
Shirts That Go is a one stop shop for some very cool vehicle themed t-shirts. If you have a toddler who jumps for joy every time that big yellow bus drives by your house, then you will want to check out the Shirts That Go School Bus t-shirt. For all those rescue vehicle loving kids out there, Shirts That Go has a variety of fire and rescue shirts including an Ambulance t-shirt. My son has two Shirts That Go t-shirts. He has the Steam Train t-shirt and the Pirate Ship t-shirt from Shirts That Go. I must say both of these shirts are pretty cool. They have very realistic images and my son absolutely loves them. In fact, he is very proud of his shirts and will tell anyone who will listen about his train or pirate shirt. Therefore, I feel the need to thank any of you out there who have seen my son wearing his Shirts That Go t-shirts and responded with appropriate enthusiasm for his beloved shirts. We, meaning all of us parents and grandparents of vehicle loving children, should also thank Nick, the creator of Shirts That Go, for creating such fun vehicle shirts. He is making a lot of little boys out there happy by creating these cute shirts!
Shirts That Go offers a 100% guarantee on their products and they really do have very high quality standards. All Shirts That Go tees are made in the U.S. I have been very impressed with the quality of my son’s shirts. The material is very soft and my son finds them very comfortable to wear. Their shirts are available in both long sleeve and short sleeve. I love our short sleeve Shirts That Go tees because of their versatility. On warm days my son can simply wear the tees with a pair of shorts or pants and on cooler days I simply throw a long sleeve shirt underneath his train or pirate tee. This also gives the shirt a bit of a different look to add a little variety to his vehicle themed wordrobe!
You can purchase your little go getter a shirt online at Shirts That Go. At first glance, the price of their t-shirts may seem a bit high but make note that all orders are shipped to you free of charge and usually arrive within 4 days. Plus, all orders of 3 or more shirts get packaged in their custom packaging. These boxes look really cool and could even be used later on for toy storage! Shirts That Go is a company that cares about their customers and the product they represent, so you can make a Shirts That Go purchase with confidence. Happy Shopping!
Win It! *******CLOSED*******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win the shirt of his or her choice from Shirts That Go! Mandatory Entry: Visit Shirts That Go and come back here to leave me a comment sharing which item is your favorite.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Shirts That Go on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win the shirt of your choice from @shirtsthatgo at the @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1BB ” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow Shirts That Go on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Shirts That Go on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
- If you pinned the Birthday Bash post before May 1st (1 entry)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on June 9, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in the U.S. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Shirts That Go provided two shirts for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.