Looking for some fun products that will keep those little hands and active minds occupied? The Orb Factory is the place to go! This fabulous company has a large variety of products that will keep your child busy for hours. The Orb Factory offers fun craft and activity products for children 3 years and up. The possibilities seem endless when browsing the products at The Orb Factory. Your little diva can create stunning shades with the new Fancy Nancy Sunglasses kit. Your little hero can create his own armor with the Cardboard Adventures Hero Pack. Many of these great activities not only entertain children while working on their creations but also result in fun creative play with the creation they made! For those of you shopping for young pre-schoolers, I really love the Veggie Tales Sticky Mosaics product line. These are great for introducing young children to stick and match number activities that teach and perfect new skills!
One of my favorite product lines offered by The Orb Factory is their Sticky Mosaics. We have the new Curse of the Treasure Chest which is part of the Sticky Mosaics Room Decor collection. This treasure chest is super fun. My son has spent many hours applying each sticker and has loved every minute of it! I was surprised at how well my 4-year-old could apply the small stickers on his treasure chest. The only assistance he needed from me was to help remove the stickers from the sticker sheet. Basically, I would take the stickers off of the sheet one at a time and hand them to him to apply on his treasure chest. Occasionally, A few of his stickers fell off because he didn’t press down hard enough, so I just pushed down on all of his stickers when we were done to be sure they would stay on. I was really happy that the Curse of the Treasure Chest came with extra stickers. Down the road if he happens to break off a sticker we can simply apply a new one. The Orb Factory and Sticky Mosaics covered their bases!
Applying the stickers was great for working on hand/eye coordination as well as hours of entertainment. My son is very proud of how he decorated his treasure chest. I am extremely impressed with the functionality of this treasure chest. It has a rustic looking latch that allows your child to securely close his or her treasure chest. After opening his treasure chest, my son immediately filled it with his “treasures” AKA his toys! However, the fun doesn’t stop there. The Curse of the Treasure Chest has a secret compartment with a Flipmotion moving secret inside! My son loves to hide his favorite treasures from his baby brother in the secret compartment of his treasure chest. This chest is very cool. I wish I had one when I was little!
You can purchase the Curse of the Treasure Chest or any other craft and activity products at The Orb Factory. We love our treasure chest so much that I just bought another Sticky Mosaics product last night!
Win It! *******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win the product of his or her choice from The Orb Factory! Mandatory Entry: Visit The Orb Factory and come back here to leave me a comment sharing which item is your favorite.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Orb Factory on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win the product of your choice from @orbfactory at @childrensnook Birthday Bash! http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Bf #Giveaway open to US/CAN” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” The Orb Factory on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
- If you pinned the Birthday Bash post before May 1st (1 entry)
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on June 8, 2012. This giveaway is open to residents in both U.S. and Canada! The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The Orb Factory provided the Curse of the Treasure Chest for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone.