Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies are a fun and easy way to bake with children. When I was pregnant with my second son, I first purchased Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Holiday Shape Cookies as an easy way to prepare a holiday treat for my older son. My son loved the fun designs on the pre-cut cookies and they tasted great too! The best part was that there was very little mess for me to clean up when we were done! Now we buy Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies for every occasion. My son loves to place all of the cookies onto a cookie sheet and watch them grow in size while they bake in the oven. Plus, the cookies only take 8-10 minutes to bake!
With a little help from the ever so popular Disney character, Mickey Mouse, you can celebrate this Mother’s Day with Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape “I ♥ MOM” Cookies. The heart shape on each cookie contains the shape of Mickey Mouse’s head. These cookies are super cute! Before you bake this sweet treat, I will give you one small tip. Be sure to have all of your cookies turned in the same direction so that they read, I ♥ mom. I didn’t even think to look at how my son placed the cookies on the cookie sheet before I tossed them in the oven, so half of our cookies ended up saying, ♥ I mom. I still thought the cookies were cute. They made me smile!
Kids can easily help make a sweet flower cookie bouquet for mom or grandma with a little help from a grown up. Simply poke a stick through several cookies and put them inside a small pot or vase. I used tissue paper and ribbon to complete the package. The result is a sweet gift any child will be proud to give!
You can find Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies in the refrigerated section at most grocery and stores. Print this coupon for $1.10 off ANY Pillsbury Refrigerated Disney Shape Cookies while supplies last!
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a Pillsbury prize pack consisting of a Pillsbury cookie jar, oven mitt, cookie spatula, and VIP free product coupon for a box of Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies. Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment sharing what Disney character you would like to see on Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Pillsbury on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #WIN a @Pillsbury Ready to Bake Prize Pack @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1Au #myblogspark” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” Pillsbury on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Follow Pillsbury on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Pam L on Random.org choosing her winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on June 2, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The Pillsbury products, information, and giveaway have been provided by Pillsbury via MyBlogSpark. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.