Stonyfield organic yogurt is always found in my refrigerator. My children love their yogurt and my baby boy eats YoBaby 3-1 meals everyday. This is an easy way to be sure my son is eating organic yogurt, fruit, and veggies everyday! Why I choose to feed my children YoBaby and YoToddler:
- YoBaby & YoToddler are certified organic, 100% natural, and Kosher
- YoBaby & YoToddler are made with whole milk for healthy brain development
- YoBaby & YoToddler contain zinc for a healthy immune system
- YoBaby & YoToddler have more than 25% of baby’s daily need for calcium, protein, and vitamin D to support healthy growth
- YoBaby Meals contain 2/3 of a combined serving of veggies and fruit
- YoToddler Contains omega-3 DHA to support brain, eye, and nerve development
Since I am a huge fan of Stonyfield yogurt, I signed up to host a YoBaby Sampling Party via Moms Meet. It was a great excuse to get a lot of old friends together and have our children play and eat together!
The kids did a great job coloring Stoneyfield coloring pages during the party. They did an even better job of eating Stonyfield yogurt! I actually had a hard time getting pictures of the little ones eating the yogurt because they all gobbled it up so fast. There were even requests for more!
First round of yogurt down, and much more was gobbled up before the end of the party!
Time for some tattoos! Don’t worry, they rub off!
Is there any left? Somebody can’t get enough Stonyfield yogurt. He usually eats YoBaby yogurt, but he really enjoyed his first taste of YoKids yogurt as well! No wonder I buy packs of this yogurt every week! Do you have a YoBaby fan in your household?
I was provided product information and Free product coupons via Green Moms Meet to purchase yogurt for the party I hosted. All opinions are mine alone.