FeverAll is the top national brand of acetaminophen in suppository form. In fact, parents have been using FeverAll for more than 30 years to relieve their children of a fever! FeverAll Infants’ Strength Acetaminophen Suppositories allow you to quickly and easily give your child an exact dose of 80 mg. FeverAll suppositories are less than one inch in size making them smaller than any other Acetaminophen suppository on the market. You can simply insert the suppository during a diaper change. I find this to be the perfect time, since my child is relaxed during this routine activity. No more measuring doses and struggling to get your child to swallow medicine. If you your child is throwing up or tends to spit out medicine, you will not have to guess as to how much of the medicine your child actually got into his or her body.
When my children are sick, I find it almost impossible to get them to drink any fluids let alone medicine. To be fair, when I am sick the last thing I want to do is have to swallow anything. I can’t really blame my babies for not wanting to do the same thing. FeverAll is a brilliant solution to this problem. I no longer have to try every trick in the book just to get my child to swallow his medicine. I absolutely love that each suppository is pre-measured so I don’t have to mess with determining how much my child needs. This is especially helpful in the middle of the night!
Be prepared next time a fever hits and keep a box of FeverAll in your medicine cabinet. You can purchase FeverAll for about $7 at major retailers such as Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook are going to win a package of FeverAll! The winner will have his or her choice between receiving the Infants’, Children’s or Jr. Strength FeverAll product. Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below sharing which age group you would need FeverAll for: 6-36 months, 3-6 years, or 6-12 years.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- New! Follow The Children’s Nook on Google+ (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #Win a package of FeverAll @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1v9” (Leave a link to your tweet. You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, Pinterest or your Blog and post a link to your post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to RG on Random.org choosing your winning comment!
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on April 20, 2012. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Thanks to FeverAll and FamilyReviewNetwork I was provided product information and a sample of FeverAll Infants’ Strength for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.