I love fashion and as a mother of two boys, I often get frustrated with the limited selection of boys clothing in most stores. If you have to shop for boys clothing, you may be feeling my pain. This is why I am very excited to share with you an online boutique called, The Boys Store, which is completely dedicated to boys clothing and accessories! The Boys Store is a dream come true for me. This online store carries a variety of quality name brands that actually make stylish clothing for boys.
My three-year old has the Apaman ship polo shirt. I am extremely impressed with this brand. The attention to detail on this shirt is amazing. It truly resembles some of my husband’s higher end shirts. The fit is also amazing. This shirt fits my son better than any other top in his wardrobe.
My baby boy is always on the move now and his lollybean puppy shirt and pant set is simply comfy and cute! The yoga style pants and puppy top are nice and soft. I have to admit that my favorite part of this outfit is that the pants read “buddy” on the butt. Since my little man spends a large part of his day crawling and climbing, his little diapered bottom is often in my view. Having a little message or design on the butt of his pants is quite fun and appropriate in my opinion!
I am very happy with the quality of the clothing I received from The Boy’s Store. My boys have worn their clothing from The Boy’s Store many times and they have washed up very well. There is no question in my mind that The Boy’s Store finds quality stylish clothing to offer their customers. You can also have fun shopping online with your little man because their are fun links to games, activities and coloring pages all geared toward little boys!
You can find at these great boys clothing items online at The Boy’s Store.
Win It! ******CLOSED******
One lucky reader at The Children’s Nook is going to win a $25 Gift Certificate to The Boy’s Store! Mandatory Entry: Visit The Boy’s Store and come back here to leave me a comment with your favorite item.
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- Subscribe to The Children’s Nook via email (3 entries) The subscription must be confirmed!
- Follow The Children’s Nook on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow The boy’s Store on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: “Enter to #win a $25 GC to The Boy’s Store @childrensnook http://wp.me/pX9wg-1bP” (You may tweet once a day for 1 entry per day)
- “Like” The Children’s Nook on Facebook (1 entry)
- “Like” TheBoy’sStore on Facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on this blog (1 entry)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page or Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Place my button from this website on your blog (2 entries)
Congrats to Elaine Lund on Random.org choosing her winning comment, “I like the 4 Piece Gold Dupioni Silk Set by Johnnie Lene and the Argyle Socks!”
Giveaway will end at 11:59 p.m. (central time) on October 19, 2011. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be selected by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
The Boy’s Store provided me with clothing for review purposes. All opinions are mine alone and based off of my experience with the product I reviewed.